Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Oh, ye of little faith

Hiatus is over.

I am back.

I am going to again submit my own brand of wit and wisdom to the cyber-world for all to see.

Let's see, what has changed since I last wrote? Unfortunately not much. I'm still single. I still suck at being a grown up. I am still trying to finish court reporting. (Darn tests only being given twice a year sucks.) Pretty much I'm still living in the status quo. I can't say that the status quo is bad exactly, but it would be nice if there were a little change.

So, for those who missed me... I'm back.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I missed you!! I'm glad you're back! :-)

IdaR said...

I'm glad you are back. I missed knowing what's happening in your life.

Pamela said...

I admit, I had little faith! Glad you are back!!!! Like the new look :)

Unknown said...

Welcome back! I was wondering what happened to you :)