Tuesday, April 20, 2010

So much had changed

Wow, so much has changed since I posted last.

I left the hot dog job after 11 years and now I'm a manager at a photo job. Yep... I've taken a full-time photography job. No, I haven't given up on court reporting, but I have to earn a living while I wait between tests. So, not only have I left the comfort of the hot dog job, I'm actually the boss at the new job.

To tell the truth, I never wanted to be the boss anywhere. I like being a worker bee. However, one thing I've learned as I've looked for a full time job is that I'm over-qualified to just be the worker bee anymore. So, now I'm the manager and I get to learn how to be a boss and run a studio and manage labor and hours and all that stuff.

Beyond the new job, not much is new. Kitties and I still hanging in there. Hopefully now that I'm back to one job, I'll be in the blogosphere more often and keep everyone updated with my ever so exciting life.

8 comments:

IdaR said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere. Good luck with new job.

Pamela said...

Hey - you're baaacckk! Yay :) Congrats on the new job :p

Momisodes said...

Welcome back. Congratulations on the new job. Sounds like it was a nice change :)

Karen said...

So now that you are a boss you stop blogging again? LOL just kidding! I started up again last week myself. Looking forward to a new installment here soon. Perhaps one on your new nephew??? With lots of pics????

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the job :)
And hellow idk you but welcome back :)

pie-liner said...

hi!

sorry to be randomly commenting on your page with my own selfish requests, but this is REALLY important. if it makes me seem less selfish, I want you to know that I DO follow you, and I do read up on your posts... so i'm not a completely random stranger... :)

it's for my dissertation, which contributes towards a third of my degree, and I really need comments!

I need everyone (and I mean, everyone) to go to my blog and comment on my most recent blog post. I need people to write a short story based off of one of the three images provided. begin your comment with 'image 1', 'image 2' or 'image 3' ... and go nuts!

I don't mind how long (or how short) the story is. you can either write a separate story yourself in one single comment, or you can contribute a sentence to a story each (like the one-line story game)

either way, please help me out, I would be SO grateful.

Thanks
xxx

Unknown said...

Good luck, I know you'll do great. :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.