Sunday, March 16, 2008

37 Years ago today...

I was born.

It's my birthday.... oh, yeah! It's a party...

Okay, maybe not so much a party, but I did wear a tiara all day and a button that says "Birthday Girl" all day while I was at work. I got to come home early from work, so that was nice.

I had planned to take the day off of work tomorrow to go to the Botanical Gardens, but since it's supposed to be rainy all day tomorrow, I think I'll just go ahead and go to work. My sister C is coming the last week of March and I'll take the Friday she's here off instead. That is always fun.

4 comments:

Zee said...

Happy Birthday!!
May this year bring you much joy!

K, now I sound like a bad Hallmark card. I'll shut up now.

I hope you had a great day!

Patsy said...

You should have gotte up at your birth time. You were born about 4 am. I think that was the only time you have been up at that time since. :) Happy birthday.

amanew said...

Happy Birthday Sis!

Carrie said...

Can't wait to see you! I'm glad you're saving your birthday day-off to spend with me.