1. I like coffee with cream to drink, but not with breakfast. I prefer something cold to drink with breakfast.
2. I sleep on the left side of my bed. (Okay, so I end up in the center, but I start out on the left side.)
3. I drive a silver car.
4. I don't really have a favorite flower, but if forced to pick, I'd pick gerbera daisies because they come in so many colors and are cheerful.
5. I remodel and redecorate people's homes in my head when I visit them. (I think I've watched too much HGTV.)
6. I'm not so much afraid of heights, but I'm terrified of falling.
7. My favorite color is green. I don't have a favorite shade of green, I just kind-of like all greens.
8. I can't watch horror movies because they give me horrible nightmares.
9. I do not like clowns. It isn't the costume because people in a clown costume don't bother me, it's the makeup in combination with the costume, I guess. Clowns are just creepy.
10. Fall is my favorite time of the year with the leaves changing and the weather (supposedly) getting cooler. I don't like the allergies it brings, though.
11. I am allergic to many, many things, but surprisingly not ragweed. (At least according to the scratch test I had done a year or so ago at the allergy doctor's office.)
12. I love the noise and chaos that being with my family entails, but it is always so nice to go back to my peaceful, quiet home even if I'm a little sad to not be with them anymore.
13. Strange things will make me all weepy... some commercials, small children singing (especially if they're singing the national anthem or church songs). I cry way too easily.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants