Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Everyone get your Holy Hand Grenade ready

A couple of months ago, my niece, Miss A, asked me for Bunny Slippers for Christmas. Okay, that's what she's getting. The quest for cute bunny slippers was on. I ordered them from and online store and got them yesterday. Can I just say they are freakishly cute! Pink nose, fishing line whiskers and a tail at the back! Too Cute!!!!



I also found a pair for me... I want these. They are The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog and he's got a vicious streak a mile wide. Okay, so maybe only those who love Monty Python's Holy Grail will get it, but, come on, this is funny stuff.....

8 comments:

Patsy said...

Yes, those are cute slippers for Abigail, and the ones you want are definately the Killer Rabbit of Caerbonnog. I had never seen the clip from Monty Python's Holy Grail, but that was funny. Not sure I want to watch the entire movie though.

Donna said...

If you do, I own the extended version with all the other versions (including the Lego version).

Bunny said...

LOVE A's Bunny slippers! I bought the exact same ones from www.runawayrabbit.com. They give a portion of profits to www.giftofadoption.org. Very, very cool!
Rabbit

Carrie said...

Monty Python rules. :)

poosemommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
poosemommy said...

Were the slippers delivered by African Swallows? Because a European Swallow couldn't carry that much weight. Monty Python rocks. Hubby won't watch it with me, he hates British humor (loves their action flicks though: 28 Days Later?)

The byrd said...

Monty Python does rule! And so do those slippers. Have a wonderful Christmas!

Julie S said...

Those are adorable little slippers, you did good!