Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A Meme

My younger sis, C, tagged me for this as a faithful reader of her blog. It sounded fun, so here goes!

Oh, and if you're someone who reads my blog regularly and you feel like doing this Meme, tag, you're it!

What kind of soap is in your bathtub?
I only have Dove for Dry Skin right now

Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator?
No. But that sounds good. I wish it were summer.

What would you change about your living room?
I would make it just a bit bigger and move the fireplace to another wall.

Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty?
It's actually empty right now. Now, the dishes in the sink need to be loaded into it and it needs to be run, but for now it sits empty.

What is in your refrigerator?
Condiments. A partial loaf of bread. Some cat food. I think there are some leftovers that could be used as a science experiment by now also. I have some cheese and sandwich meat, too.

White or wheat bread?
Wheat.

What is on top of your refrigerator?
Three kinds of cereal. Breakfast bars. Chips. Crackers. Raisins.

What color or design is on your shower curtain?
Because my bathroom in the apartment is so very small and the tile they put into the shower is pretty, I have a clear one up.

How many plants are in your home?
Just three. I have a giant corn plant and two pothos ivy plants.

Is your bed made right now?
No.

Comet or Soft Scrub?
Neither.

Is your closet organized?
Not in the least. It's on my "to-do" list that never seems to get done, though.

Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home?
Glass.

Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now?
Not right now.

If you have a garage, is it cluttered?
No garage, just a carport.

Curtains or blinds?
Both.

How many pillows do you sleep with?
Two.

Do you sleep with any lights on at night?
No. I like it really dark when I sleep.

How often do you vacuum?
My bedroom is the only room with carpet and I try to get it vacuumed every week or two. I sweep the floors more often just to keep the dust bunnies and fur balls under control.

Standard toothbrush or electric?
Standard. Although, I wish I had my Soinicare again.

What color is your toothbrush?
Whatever color the dentist gave me last month.

Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch?
Yes.. It has little daisies all over it and I got it because it made me happy.

What is in your oven right now?
Nothing.

Is there anything under your bed?
There's extra pictures that I don't have room to put up on the walls, an inflatible queen sized mattress and probably a cat.

Chore you hate doing the most?
Unloading the dishwasher.

What retro items are in your home?
I don't think I do.

Do you have a separate room that you use as an office?
No.

How many mirrors are in your home?
Two in the bathroom and one in the vanity/dressing area.

What color are your walls?
They're kind-of a khaki beige-y color.

Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home?
Not really.

What does your home smell like right now?
Vanilla from my oil warmer.

Favorite candle scent?
Pear scents or vanilla.

What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now?
1 jar of kosher dill slices.

What color is your favorite Bible?
Black

Ever been on your roof?
No.

Do you have a stereo?
I guess the only one I have is in my car.

How many TVs do you have?
Two. One I bought for my living room and the other I got for free (a 35" Magnavox) when my office downsized and we didn't need two.

How many house phones?
None.

Do you have a housekeeper?
No, and I wish I did just to do a good "deep clean" once a month.

What style do you decorate in?
Hand-me-downs from Moma & C... they've got great taste, so my apartment is really pretty cute. If left to my own devices, I'd have a very art deco-style furniture.

Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints?
It depends on the room it will be used in. Right now I have a plaid couch that I love. Since I live in an apartment, I can't paint the walls, so I use my furniture as my color. But if I were to go buy a couch now, I'd likely buy a solid colored one.

Is there a smoke detector in your house?
Two. One in the bedroom and one in the living room.

In case of fire, what are the items in your house which you'd grab if you could make only one trip?
hopefully, I would be able to grab the cats.

No comments: