Monday, December 17, 2007

Time is speeding up, I swear it!

I can't believe a week has gone by since I posted last. Time does seem to speed up with age. I can remember as a child thinking Christmas would NEVER get here. It seemed that time slowed down as Christmas approached. Now, as I've gotten older, it really feels like time is speeding up toward something.

I realized on Saturday night that next weekend I'll be going home for Christmas. My house and laundry were in serious need of some attention since I haven't really been home much of an evening or weekends when that stuff gets done normally. I called in sick to the photo job on Sunday partially because I was sick and tired of some of the things going on up there... co-worker issues... and because I needed to do some things in order to be ready to go home! I slept late, lounged while I did laundry and cleaned at a decidely slow pace. It was so nice.

Not much has really happened in the past week to blog about. Everything seems to be winding down toward the holidays or hurdling forward at breakneck speed.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas Season full of fun, family, and friends!

No comments: