1. At lunch I used my Chik-fil-A coupon for 8 nuggets free with the purchase of a large Coke... I tried their new Chik-fil-A sauce (at the insistence of the *REALLY* chipper employee at the window).... it is totally yummy.
2. I have watched an insane amount of the Olympics since I discovered that MSNBC, Oxygen, and several other NBC stations also carry the games. Dressage is amazing to watch and Michael Phelps -- can anyone say wowza!
3. Rainy days really do make me want to curl up in bed and stare out the window at the rain. It seems Rainy Days and Mondays really do get me down.
4. I want people to go HERE and leave comments supporting Zee. (Come on lurkers -- de-lurk and let her know she's doing a great thing!!)
5. No matter how "fair" they try to make the rules, events like diving and gymnastics in the Olympics that have to be "judged" will always have controversy. I say they should have given both girls gold medals for the uneven bars.
6. This year has FLOWN by, it seems.
7. These two kids are adorable... I think.
8. I like blog comments and even though it shouldn't be an ego thing, it is.
9. This picture makes me giggle every time I see it and just screamed for an LOLcat-type caption. I can't wait until Thanksgiving when I get to meet the little guy!
10. I love vanilla ice cream best of all.
11. I have a tattoo of the Texas flag in a heart on my left ankle. I want another one.
12. I have known my best friend since third grade.
13. Sometimes I think I like my cats better than I like most people in the world.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants