Thirteen Things I've Discovered Since I got Reading Glasses
1. My computer monitor is really, really dirty
2. I was squinting to read a whole lot and didn't even realize it until I'm not doing it
3. I'm actually really vain (not that there's anything wrong with that, right Moma? )
4. There are some really cute reading glasses in the world and some really, really ugly ones.
5. Words on pages don't have halos
6. When wearing reading glasses, it is hard to watch TV and be on the computer
7. I can make the size of the font on my computer screen smaller and still see it
8. The view screen on my digital camera is really, really dirty
9. When wearing reading glasses, don't pull them way down on your nose so you can look over them because you look like a dork
10. My cell phone screen is really, really dirty
11. It isn't impossible to put the screw back into the temple of my sunglasses to fix them I just couldn't see it well enough before to fix it
12. COBRA coverage is really expensive! (I know that doesn't have anything to do with the reading glasses, but I got the letter in the mail today and it was the first thing I read with my new reading glasses)
13. It is hard to come up with 13 things about Reading Glasses.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants