Okay, I realize I've been a bad blogger for the past week or so. Life has been hectic and then there is the whole *change* thing in my life... even good change throws me for a loop. So, here is a list of the top 13 things I've done instead of blogging and none of them good excuses (except school).
1. "Going" to school -- this online school gig is great. There's no driving, there's no traffic, it can be done any time day or night and in your pajamas. It's also a lot of hard work and discipline, I'm learning.
2. Watching television -- for the average person, that may not sound like such a big deal, but with going to school and working 2 jobs for the past (I'm not admitting how many) years, I haven't seen much television and there are some interesting programs on cable these days.... Dirty Jobs, Deadliest Catch, Mythbusters, just anything on Discovery Health.
3. Actually cooking dinner instead of heating something up.
4. Reading -- I've been catching up on reading my JCR (Journal of Court Reporting) magazine that I've gotten for the past year and have only skimmed a few of them.
5. Attempting to fix what a virus on my computer wiped out -- people who create malware and viruses should be taken out somewhere and drawn and quartered for all the frustration and chaos they create.
6. Cleaning my house -- Okay, so this was only one day last Thursday when I thought my Dad was coming to spend the night, but I did clean.
7. Playing with my cats.
8. Being (enter negative emotion here) and then very, very excited about my BFF and her hubby's adoption of a gorgeous baby boy. It is hard to watch the world getting what you so want and also knowing that the friendship will change again (I am still getting used to the married bit!) I don't, however, worry about the friendship slipping away.
9. Talking on the phone.
10. Going to dinner with friends and then to a movie because I wasn't ready to go home.
11. Disassembling my VCR because it died when I put in a workout tape and I wanted the tape back.
12. Repotting some plants that needed it desparately.
13. Nothing -- and I do mean just doing nothing. Sitting on the couch staring blankly at the TV with my brain shut down except for the vital breathe, blink things.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants