Thursday, May 8, 2008

Answered Prayers

I was raised to believe, and do believe, that all prayers are answered. Sometimes the answers aren't what you want or expect, sometimes the answer is wait until the right time, and other prayers are answered in the way you want and quickly. Still, any prayer you pray is answered according to God's perfect will and plan.

The last of the forms of answer is the way P's recovery has been. I know there were people all over the world praying for his recovery and following his story. The outpouring of support and prayer/happy thoughts/white light have humbled me a bit, especially as I watched my nephew's recovery.

He was released from the hospital on Sunday. That was a day before we were told and a month or so before any of us expected the week prior. From all reports, he is doing amazinly well. Thank you, God.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Wow! That is such terrific news! I am so glad Preston is doing so well.

sara said...

I've been keeping up with Preston's condition on your blog as well as your sister's, and sending prayers and good vibes as often as possible! So glad that he is recovering well.

Anaka said...

Wonderful news! I'm so happy to hear he is recovering so well!tw