Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Like Hewey Lewis...All I want is a couple days off!

Two whole ddays off. Yep, I had two whole days off. I thought I worked on Sunday so I got up and got dressed and then (thankfully before I drove 25 minutes there) got a phone call from a co-worker asking me to work for her. I wasn't on the schedule, so I agreed. I mean, seriously, I was already up and around, why not? Before I left, though, the assistant manager called and said since we weren't busy, there was not a real need for me to come in... I then planted my butt on the couch and stayed there the rest of the day.

Then, of course since Monday was Memorial Day (observed), I had the day off. I had big plans to do Spring Cleaning at my house. Yeah, didn't happen. I did get the kitchen cleaned, though. The rest of the house has a "lived in" look still. Maybe tonight I'll get the rest of the cleaning done.

It is amazing what a couple of days off to rest and relax will do for you. I feel like a human being again. I mean, I feel rested and relaxed and not stressed to the point of wanting to pull my hair out. So, this is what sleeping does for a person.... hmmm. I may have to try it more often!

No comments: