Monday, May 19, 2008

Monday, Monday...

Weeks tend to just tumble on top of one another these days. Not having any days off makes for a jumble, honestly.

So, to catch up a little... I had my interview last Thursday. It went well. Basically, I have a position for me in January. It can be as a reporter or a scopist, that is up to my ability to get certified. I'm really hoping to qualify and pass the September test, but since they're offering them four times a year now, I can take another one in January, so that wouldn't be so awful. I tell you, it is a huge, huge load off of my shoulders as to what the heck I was going to do in September.

We didn't officially talk money. She does know how much I'm making here and I said I'd have to make that at least as a scopist. Then again, with one job possibly ending, I don't have much choice in the matter, really.

Speaking of September, Boss hasn't really decided what he's going to do with the office when the lease is up. So, I may get to keep working here, I may not. I don't know. I may end up with only a part-time job, in which case, I'd have to do some serious thinking about finances and what the heck I am going to do.

The Photo job boss asked yesterday when I was taking my annual "break" this year. Unfortunately, I don't think I can afford to. What is the deal with the price of everything? Ugh!

So, that is me in a nutshell these days... a cracked nutshell. Nothing profound. Nothing extreme.

No comments: