Monday, May 12, 2008

Six degrees of separation...

I was looking for something for work online a while ago and came across a blog called Grace Under Autism. I noticed in her blogroll a couple of blog names I actually recognized. That kind of struck me as funny. I clicked on one I recognized... Alex Year One (although his blog is now year two!). Then I clicked on another one called Frog Ponds Rock (her wordpress blog didn't have a blogroll, so I went back to the blogger one) which led me to Causes Rats in Laboratory Cancer and back to me because she has me in her blogroll!! So, from a totally random Google search to me in four clicks.

Okay, so it wasn't totally random because I could have been back at my blog in 2 clicks if I'd clicked on Sarcastic Mom and then Rats in Lab Cancer, but I figured that would be cheating a little. Still, two clicks, four clicks, that's pretty darn impressive!

It really is a small world.

3 comments:

Julie said...

It's a tiny incestuous blog world!

(I love Frog Ponds Rock, btw -- a really funny Tasmanian blogger named Kim!)

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Hello... My wordpress blog is still really shiny and new..I haven't done my blogroll yet (ooops).. Thanks for clicking through .. It really is a small small world..

cheers kim

(pssst Julie the cheque is in the mail)

Lotus (Sarcastic Mom) said...

I love the blogosphere!

I really must add more blogs to my blogroll...