Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thursday 13 #5

Okay. Here is the long awaited 13 things I like about me Thursday 13. Challenge is still out there for everyone... I challenge each of you to come up with 13 things you like about yourself. It isn't as easy as it sounds, but it's great therapy!


Thirteen Things I like about ME!!

(in no particular order...)

1. I am a natural redhead.

2. I am an animal lover

3. I am fair

4. I am determined

5. I am independent

6. I am a Christian

7. I am a loyal friend

8. I have a good photographic eye

9. I love useless trivia

10. I am interested in things that happen in politics and I vote because I think it is important

11. I am smart

12. I am honest

13. I cry easily


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: