Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #3

Before you read this week's Thirteen, I want to issue a challenge to anyone who reads this... next week's Thirteen topic here will be 13 Things I like about Me. (No, the challenge isn't for you to come up with reasons why you like me.)

I challenge each of you to come up with your own 13 list next week of the 13 things you like about YOU! Post them on your own blog or post them in the responses here. Come on, give it a try. It's not the easiest thing in the world to do, but you'll be amazed how you'll feel aftewards.






Thirteen Things I really need to do before Saturday morning when I leave for Amarillo.



1. Clean my kitchen

2. Complete this week's school assignments

3. Find out how to count my internship hours for school

4. Laundry.

5. Figure out what clothes I'm taking

6. Pack

7. Check the oil in my car (that one's for you, Daddy.)

8. Fill up with gas :::::shudder:::::

9. Get cat litter, etc. for the cats for the week.

10. Pack the cats' stuff (I swear, it's like traveling with small children!)

11. Go get more makeup.

12. Clean out the fridge.

13. Don't forget the steno machine!!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: