Saturday, December 20, 2008

It's Christmas Commercial time again!

Every year at Christmas, commercials ramp up and old ones are recycled. And every year, there are always a few memorable ones that come out only at Christmas... anyone remember the Norelco one with Santa riding on the razor head throught the snow?


Or the classic one where Peter surprises everyone at Christmas? (Who doesn't remember this one?)


Or all of the Coca Cola Commercials...


Well, I have a new favorite one. I giggle every time I watch the meltdown of the little one... And dad's response of "we'll fix it."


Ahh.... memories of the Christmas season from a child who grew up on television.

4 comments:

Patsy said...

That is a funny commercial. Good ol' dad saved the day with new cookies. Actually that is the mix I used to make the Christmas mice. :)

Mrs4444 said...

These are great. I remembered the Folgers one just from the teaser :) I'm going to link to this on Friday! :)

Mrs4444 said...

P.S. Feel free to delete this comment... but there's a typo in the title of this post. ChrisTmas. I wanted to let you know in case you notice it later and change it, affecting the link.

Donna said...

Thanks for letting me know!