Saturday, September 27, 2008

I'm home again

Well, the trip to Austin for the test wasn't all I wanted it to be.

I studied my study guide and felt good about my knowledge for the test. I woke up feeling awful on Saturday morning. No, let me rephrase that. I didn't sleep on Friday night because I felt awful AND I was nervous. I don't think the lack of sleep had any effect on my performance on the exam. The exam was the reason I think I didn't do so well on the exam. It wasn't what I expected and some of the questions were very poorly worded. Honestly, if I passed it, I'll be thrilled.

I had planned to hang around campus after I got finished taking the test and going to the LBJ Library and maybe going to the Capitol building. I was so frustrated and disappointed after the test, I just wanted to come home.

Now I wait for six weeks for my results.

No comments: