1. Why? I mean, seriously-- huh? I am a big bacon fan. I love bacon. I think it should be a food group all to itself with a daily minimum requirement, but bacon flavored Spam? *shudder*
2. Facebook is oddly addictive and voyeuristic. I'm learning things about people I haven't even thought about in the past 20 years.
3. I am going on a cruise in like 8 months and need to lose a bunch of weight before I do. Um, yikes.
4. Even after all these years, I still think Rick Springfield is yummy.
5. I would rather be home in bed asleep than at work today.
6. Cold coffee when you're expecting hot coffee is yucky, yet cold coffee when you put ice and milk in it is yummy.
7. I have loads of things to do before I go to the Panhandle this weekend.
8. I am excited beyond belief to get to meet PJ's little guy!
9. I am also exited that I get to see Miss A and Little B and hear all about Miss A's school.
10. It is weird to me that a person I went to high school with is Miss A's principal and that he refers to Miss A's mother as "your kid sis."
11. If you had asked me three days ago who the top five people I least expected to hear from ever again, the person that added me as a friend on Facebook last night (and subsequently messaged me to see how I was doing/let me know about him) would have been in that top five list.
12. I got my confirmation/instructions for my written CSR exam yesterday.
13. I really should be working, but this is more fun.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants