Thursday, November 22, 2007

Day 22: If I eat one more bite

What a day. It started with little boy B falling out of bed at 7 a.m. Then cooking. Then eating and eating and a footballnap and dessert.

A day full of family and fun. You can't beat that.

I really have much to be thankful for this year...

I thankful that school is going well again.

I'm thankful that my sisters and I were able to gather together at my parents' house to eat and visit.

I'm thankful for being healthy this year.

I'm thankful for my new car because I was really starting to worry about the other one breaking down and stranding me.

I'm thankful that my friend ME's hubby didn't have a serious heart attack this morning and the doctors sent him home to rest before the battery of tests next week.

I'm thankful for all of my "regulars" who read my blog and make me feel good about my boring/crazy life.

I'm thankful for my jobs.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

P.S.: Happy Birthday, Daddy

No comments: