Thursday, November 29, 2007

Day 28: Daddy is so generous

It seems that Daddy shared more than his home with me this weekend. It seems he also generously shared his cold germs. Ugh. I woke up this morning with a headache and sore throat. Double ugh. As the day wore on, my throat got sorer and sorer. Triple ugh.

So... I went to the store and got me some Tylenol Cold and Sinus and I will stay drugged until I'm over it. Hopefully it will be a 3 day cold and tomorrow will be the worst of it. I can feel like crap for one day and start to feel better. That wouldn't be so bad. Especially after last year (and the year before's) case of the flu and all the yucky-ness that went with that. I got my flu shot this year so hopefully I'll avoid that particular unpleasantness this year.

1 comment:

The byrd said...

Quadruple UGGG! I just had the sickness and I feel for you.. Stay warm and sleep sleep sleep!