Thursday, November 1, 2007

Day 1: And just the other day I was whining

Okay, so just the other day I posted about not posting then waited two weeks to post again. Well, life is just that hectic/boring! Anyway, my sister, C, posted on her blog about NaBloPoMo -- or National Blog Posting Month. All you have to do is post everyday in the month of November. I doubt I have more than 3 readers and don't honestly expect that to change much since I signed up there, but it will be interesting to see what happens.

So, I'm going to post something everyday this month. Since it's the first day of the month, I guess this can count for today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello fellow NaBloPoMo-er. Came across your blog on the Randomizer and felt I needed to comment (one of my NaBloPoMo goals is to de-lurk and actually comment on blogs I find interesting through this process).

I too feel that one of these days the world is going to discover that I am not really a grown up. I'm also still single in my mid-thirties (in fact I am also a 36 yr-old Pisces, we're a maximum of a month apart in age), of course I'm not even grown up enough to have pets!

Happy NaBloPoMo! Good luck with the posting!

Patsy said...

Well, Donna, it looks like already have a *new* friend. I too am posting each day of the month, but I chose not to join NaBloPoMo. I look forward to seeing what you write each day.