Thursday, November 20, 2008

Day 20: Thursday Thirteen #21



THIRTEEN TV SHOWS I LIKE ON TV NOW


In no particular order...

1. Dirty Jobs

2. House

3. The Starter Wife (when I remember to watch it)

4. CSI:Pick any of the three (Las Vegas, New York, Miami)

5. Dr. Who (The new series on BBCAmerica)

6. How Clean is Your House (BBCAmerica)

7. Ghost Whisperer

8. Good Eats

9. Late Late Show (At least Craig Ferguson's opening monologue)

10. Sanctuary

11. Ghost Hunters

12. NCIS

13. Valentine

hmmm... seems I watch a lot of CBS

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


5 comments:

Lori Watson said...

I used to watch House and have seen an episode of Dr. Who (and liked it) but otherwise, nada.

Just wanted to pop in and say hi anyway! I hope to have my Thankful Thursday Thirteen all set for next week. Miss TT!

Cindy Swanson said...

Interesting TT...I always enjoy TV--related lists!

Hope you'll take a moment to go visit mine. :)

Marina said...

I watch 2 of the 3 CSIs (I skip Miami in favor of the NBC Monday lineup); since we only get broadcast (no cable) out here, we're pretty limited.

Mine's here:
http://texasfarmwife.blogspot.com/2008/11/t13-7-thirteen-things-id-want-for.html

Nicholas said...

The only one we have in common is Dr Who. I thought the extra long episode with Kylie Minogue was rather disappointing, but last week's was excellent. Catherine Tate should be a good sidekick for the Doctor.

Patsy said...

And you always tell me you don't watch TV. Hummmmmm by don't watch you mean during the day, right?