Sunday, November 9, 2008

Day 9: Weekly Winners November 2 - November 8


The brainchild of Lotus at Sarcastic Mom... Click on the badge for more Weekly Winners.

My Weekly Winners for November 1 - November 8


I didn't take many pictures this week, so I'm going to share some of my favorites from previous weeks. I hope life gets to a point soon where I have (1) time to go take pictures of fun things or (2) a life where I have fun stuff to take pictures of. I guess they're really one in the same. Anyway, enjoy...

My Buddy...

My Maxie...

Flags...

Mr. B gives me flowers...

Miss A relaxing after a mani/pedi...

8 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

The flag shot was my favorite.

Unknown said...

What beautiful cats!
My favourite photo is the one with your son giving you flowers!

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

All of these are amazing! I love the third shot! Love it.

Corina - Down to Earth Mama said...

Love the one in the chair. And the photos of the flag is fantastic.

Corina
http://www.dtemama.com

Julie said...

You have beautiful cats. Maxie looks like he (she?) would be a good match for Abe. He has very similar coloring and stripes.

tiarastantrums said...

love the little gal lounging - my daughter screamed at me to stop today as we were driving by my salon!

HeatherK said...

Cute pictures, My older daughter has lovely nails. my younger is a nail biter at 3?! I'm off today so am relating to your Friday Day7 post goofing off reading and commenting on blogs is proof.

Anonymous said...

Love the shot of your daughter relaxing in the chair!