Saturday, November 1, 2008

Day 2: Weekly Winners October 26 - November 1


The brain child of Lotus at Sarcastic Mom... Click on the badge for more Weekly Winners.

My Weekly Winners for October 25 - November 1


In honor of Halloween, this week is photos of my black cat, Buddy -- or as he's known on his birthday, October 31, Count Bud-ula. (insert evil laugh here) I can't believe my furry little guy is 12!



I wanted to get a portrait of him for his 12th birthday with the pumpkins I had on my porch. Here is the series I got.

Hey, what are these things?



Oh, too slow...


Way too slow...

I'll lay here, but I won't be happy about it.

Please, please, just let me go back in...

If I sit pretty can I go in?

This one will have to do.

Cropped and edited a bit it isn't so bad, I guess.


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buddy's such a cute kitty!! The last one is my fave :)

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

Buddy is awesome my last cat got to 12 years old , my Aunt's was over 20 years old.
Cute series.

IdaR said...

Great shots of Buddy. I can't believe he's 12 years old. Are you even old enough to have a 12 year old cat?? Goodness, I must be gettin old!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

The shadow shot was my favorite. Very cool.

Anonymous said...

Haha, just like a kid - he won't pose when you want him to! ;-)

Donna said...

I got them when I was very young... ;)

Anonymous said...

The first photo is FANTASTIC

Anonymous said...

Bahahahahaaa... Excellent... I am glad that he finally let you take a photo of him.. he is a good looking boy..

cheers Kim

Patsy said...

Your cats are silly. Pretending he doesn't want to have his picture made.

tiarastantrums said...

great shots - love the shadow kitty!

Anonymous said...

I love kitty cats. I just wish mine wasn't so neurotic.

Anonymous said...

Count Budula! That is classic! I love the photos. Love the I'll lay here but I'm not happy shot. Too funny.