Saturday, November 22, 2008

Day 22: Oh, yeah. I'm supposed to blog every day

I was all ready for bed. PJs on, medicine taken, alarm set for tomorrow morning. I was laying there thinking about my day and going over all of the things I did and didn't get done today. Thinking of my sittings and the things I could do differently to make them go smoother. I realized that the one thing I hadn't done was blog today. Oops.

So, talk about dedication. I got up and I'm blogging now about the fact that I almost forgot to blog today. Now, isn't that exciting and aren't you glad you stopped by to read this? :)

4 comments:

Julie said...

I would have waited until tomorrow morning and then back dated it...

You are the superior blogger!

Patsy said...

That was early bed or you did back time it. Either way you *got 'r dun*. Have a good day.

Donna said...

It was an early night. Ten sittings wore me out.

Momisodes said...

I'm on day #i-have-no-idea-anymore of Blog365, and I am SO familiar with your post. I hate that feeling right as you're getting all cozy in bed :(

Kudos for keeping the daily bloggin alive! 1 more week to go :)