Thursday, November 27, 2008

Day 27: Thursday Thirteen #22 -- Thanksgiving Edition



THIRTEEN THINGS I'M THANKFUL FOR


In no particular order...

1. My family and friends who support me.

2. A young girl who made an impossible decision to give her baby up for adoption to my friends PJ&M

3. The fact that I live in this country where I can speak without fear and worship without fear

4. My contnued good health.

5. Having the ability go back to school full-time

6. I passed both of my written exams on the first try

7. School is going well

8. My cats are healthy

9. I was able to contine working at my job on a part-time basis so I am not totally without income.

10. This blog where I can vent and whine to my heart's content

11. Those who read this and comment (or not)

12. Comfy clothes (because I didn't mean to, but I over ate today... and it was soooooo yummy.)

13. Good weather today for the Turky Trot

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


9 comments:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Clara said...

Great Thanksgiving post. I love your blog.

Carrie said...

I hope you had a wonderful day today. We missed having you here. :)

IdaR said...

I can certainly relate to #2. I'm thankful for that (most days) :)
Love ya, DJ!

sobeit said...

Great list of blessings! Happy Thanksgiving!

http://sobeit89.squarespace.com

Julie said...

I think I am most thankful that my husband is dealing with the turkey carcass while I am farting around on the computer...

I hate dealing with the carcass.

Happy Thanksgiving! Great list!

Patsy said...

Glad you had a good day. We missed you. We had way too much food --- Carrie did a great job.

Joyce said...

Happy Thanksgiving! It sounds like you had a great time. :)

Barbara said...

What a wonderful list. You are blessed.