Saturday, November 8, 2008

Day 8: Hmm... another day, another something

I got cut from the Photo Job for today. I don't know yet if I work tomorrow. I really hope I don't because I really want to spend more time on my steno machine. But, going and playing with other people's babies also has its appeal.

That is about my day. I've played on Facebook. I've practiced (not nearly enough). I've fed the cats (because they can get very insistant when they feel they should be fed *NOW*). That's about it for my day.

Sorry it's not more exciting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life isn't always exciting. We went to the circus today. It wasn't a big circus or anything like that. The kids had a good time.

Donna said...

I don't expect life to always be exciting, it just makes for a boring blog! :)

Patsy said...

Don't think of you life as boring, think of it as calm and soothing. Otherwise we all have boring lives.