Okay, I know it has been a while since I last posted one of these, but October was crazy busy. I know, it is no excuse to shun blogging, but, well, it was on my to-do list, if that counts for anything! So, without further ado (and in no particular chronological order)...
1. I voted
2. I took the national written exam (and passed)
3. I took the national machine exam (and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be)
4. I passed the state exam. Yeah, you remember the one I whined heartily about... the trip to Austin... That one. Well, 43 people took the exam and 12 passed. See, I still stand by my opinion that it was a bad test. But, I passed it. Yippy!!!!
5. I have been to Houston.
6. My sister came to town
7. I've gotten over a nasty cold/allergies
8. I have scooped the litter box 1,340,234 times (it seems)
9. I have gone back to work at the Photo Job so I get to play with babies of complete strangers and coo at them and talk to them and all without mothers yanking the baby away from me and walking quickly in the other direction from the crazy redheaded woman.
10. I have planted flowers (mums) in my planters for fall
11. Most of those flowers have now died because we had a 14 hour cold snap and it got below freezing and the planters are up in the air unprotected and I didn't think to bring them to a warmer spot.
12. I have agreed to walk a 5K on Thanksgiving day in Ft. Worth (The Turkey Trot)
13. Did I mention that I passed my state exam?
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants